At Braeburn Care we understand that having a strong support system can be vital to our customers and their loved ones and are proud of the difference our companionship services can make to overall health, well-being and happiness.
Whether it is one-to-one stimulation, through activities and conversation, assistance to and from appointments, outings and social occasions, or even care and support on holidays or trips away, our companionship services are designed to support our customers’ choices and deliver the care they need to live life their way.
Our companionship care services include (but are not limited to):
- Companionship offering stimulation through activities and conversation
- Support with reading and writing, literacy difficulties, or learning English
- Participation and support in pursuing hobbies and interests
- Stimulation tasks and activities, examples of which include: games, music, family history, food, current affairs, faces and scenes, word association, creativity and orientation
- Assistance with Skype and similar messaging and the use of other telecoms
- Sitting services to provide carers the opportunity to have their own break with peace of mind
- Arranging and accompanying to appointments, outings, trips and social occasions
- Transport services providing greater freedom to visit different destinations of choice
- Care and support on holidays or trips away enabling our customers to have a break even if they require additional assistance to do so